Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Get vids up fellas...especially you Ategomeister I hear you have 3 wheeling footage of the mighty hybrid..

iv got quite a bit of footage...currently tryin to get it on putfile but its 75 mb....

haha

an thats jus the battle i had with the dick in the blue elise when he wouldnt get out the way......hehe

once again.....top day well organised by the track action team.

an nice 1 to gaz for sortin it out with the club too. pats on the back all round again.

Cheers Gaz, an awesome day, aside from the exhaust swapping to meet the noise restrictions but the rex loved every minute of it. Good to meet some of you fellas, look forward to the next one :D

Well yet again you all survived the day...some better than others I think a 10% casualty rate is very good. I did say it was slippy and I did say 'if you go into the gravel, make sure it is straight'. Where was Scott when I mentioned that ??

When we arrived at the circuit on Saturday afternoon it was pi55ing down, I walked onto the start finish straight and could have skated across it. Suddenly a feeling of impending doom came over me How lucky were we with the weather on Sunday, phew :D :D

lou and I hope you all enjoyed the day as much as we did. Watching you all out there was funny. Watching Scott pass me at the speed of light whilst I was in the R34 Skyline was amazing. I remember thinking, bloody hell these Clio's have some grip, as the Skyline is fighting for grip. 4 wheel drive, every driver aid you can imagine working overtime.............
    Then oops, maybe not son much grip, just Scott wearing his underpants on the outside of his trousers ( Superman). The crash actually started to happen before he had overtaken me, just that Scott did not know it yet.

The back stepped out and continued, by this time the poor lad was a mere passenger. Will he make it I thought, will it catch a bit of traction and slow down? No was the answer to that. The little Clio fired itself sideways into the gravel Next thing I remeber was admiring how elegantly it roled over in a cascade of gravel. Bits of glass, plastic and various other bits of car and landscape was not a pretty sight :D :D

Hope to see you all soon,

Simon and Lou

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    lol....cheers to u both and the team.....was an excellent day.

Wish I was at Scott's work this morning when all his mates turned up to see his car.....

Quote Originally Posted by FlansS14
    Gotta say i need more power after Flamin Monkey came past down the straight. lol

:
    Just do what I did and don't move out of the way :P

thanks simon, gaz, lou and everyone else who arrnaged the day...

Was a good day but a bit dissapointing for me, was up with ARJ til 5am in the morning trying to get my car fixed and ready for the day, unfortunately it didn't want to play, so I took the girlfriends red 306 :D Not quite as fun having you all blast past me. Oh well, always another

Cheers to Ben R, Mat Brown and Matt Wills for the advice in the early hours of sunday morning

Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus

glad you made it home okay Zollo, brakes still dodgy or okay now?
    Yeah, they're ok now cheers. They'll do for a week or so, until the slightly more substantial stuff turns up!

Quote Originally Posted by summeh

Was a good day but a bit dissapointing for me
    That's an understatement and a half mate . Felt well sorry for you!

yeh was gutted mate... hope i didn't piss u all off in the 306... tried to pull over as much as poss.