Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum User

Clio 16V - Williams Powered! A1 Example

Reanult Clio 2.0 16V 1993 449 Blue
    This car has had a full Williams conversion including a clio williams 1 engine, with williams gearbox, and williams ecu chipped by prima racing. The engine conversion was carried out 1 year to date, including cambelt change, new tensioner pulliers, water pump, williams clutch, HT leads distributor cap etc etc. It also had both driveshafts changed, along with a full service. All work was carried out by Grey Devil Industries in Cambridge. Full receipts, and documentation of this engine is provided, along with a rolling road print out.

Mildly tuned engine - Running Kent Fast Road Cams, and Vernier Pullies, New Followers, Rolling Roaded at 169bhp and 149 ft/lbs torque, with graph to prove. The cams have since been retimed, giving much better torque low down in the range.

After deciding to sell the car 1 month ago, I was on the way to dropping the car off to its new owner. On the way there the car had an engine failure - after stripping it down one of the big end bearings had torn away from the crank, causing damage to the crank shaft!

I have JUST FINISHED rebuilding the engine after 1 month of very intensive work! It’s had a BRAND NEW CRANK SHAFT costing £450, new oil pump, oil filter, big end and main bearings, cam belt, new gaskets, and new alternator fitted! All receipts to prove! Oil Pressure, oil temperature, and water temperature are at correct levels. The car is running very smoothly.

I am currently running the car in. Mileage is on 198 miles since rebuild - and has been kept below 3,000 RPM. An oil change will be carried out before the sale.

Other details include...

- Full electrics (electric sunroof, windows, and mirrors). PAS, and ABS.

- Full service history for both car and engine + parts for rebuild, MOT and TAX till end of the year. All labour, and parts is documented. All MOT certificates etc etc.

- The body work is in A1 condition!! Had been said to be one of the cleanest around.

- ITG panel foam filter in standard airbox, magnex stainless steel full exhaust system with mongoose decat.

- Recently Refurbished original speedline williams alloys with diamond cut rim - all carried out by lepsons in gillingham - not a single mark on them!

- Uniroyal Rainsport 195/45 tyres

- Sigma Cat 1 Alarm/Immobiliser

- Lowered on NEW Apex 50mms + Shocks

- Williams dials, and seatbelts.

- Colour Coded Bump Strips and spoiler

- "M" racing steering wheel, and momo gearknob

- Pioneer DEH-P6500R head unit with JBL subwoofer, rockford fosgate amp, and JBL 13 cm front speakers and 6x9s

- Red Dot grooved front discs with pads - done 2000 miles

- New wheel bearings all round 1000 miles ago

- New Rear brakes with new Pads 1000 miles ago

- ALSO within the last 3 months - new williams starter motor, new spark plugs, new engine mounts (dog bone, and main mount), along with a new battery

This car has always been garaged, and well looked after. A you can tell by the amount spent it is my pride and joy, and you are more than welcome to come and view it. Im based in kent, so if you do wish to come and have a look at the car, please do not hesistate to contact me on 07719452454

new crank in place

The car...

How much is it going for again Chris?

Forum User
    Price is £3200

:D

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    Well within your price range Danny, get the Valver up For Sale and stop pissing about....

lol....i am tempted mate!

sort it danny...u know you want F7R Powwwwer!

J o n
    Chris, would you be interested in part ex'ing this for a Mica Green UK Turbo with HKS zorst and filter? It's a stunning example and been driven over cautiously in my opinion. 1997 R-reg with 90k on the clock, but is a mint motor, 2 live has seen it as have a couple others from here. My mate is selling it as he's only done 3k on it in past 18 months, so it's a bit expensive not to be used... lol

Forum User
    hi mate, i would if it was a import.... :(

im starting to get swayed though... over to the dark side of Mk2 ownership, and buying a Trophy...

Eeekkk... lol

Dont feel bad about it mate good freind of mine has just got his trophy and it is fanny fantastic such a tool!!

Damn, wanted this car - Just bought a valver - Poo!