Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by King Stromba
    I WANT A LSD
    lol, didn't know you were in2 drugs Stromba!!

Forum User

Re: Your finest scalp??

Quote Originally Posted by Martin.
    So I was just wondering what was the best/fastest/ most expensive motor you've been able to show up in your french shopping trolley? Mine is being able to stick to and then overtake a 330ci in my williams...it was a bit hardcore! :D
    Snap! Beat one of them too! He did start to get a bit desperate to overtake though, but he saw sense and pulled back in behind me (approaching a bend). Lickle clio 1 £30,000+ BMW 0.

Re: Your finest scalp??

Quote Originally Posted by Dno194
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin.
    So I was just wondering what was the best/fastest/ most expensive motor you've been able to show up in your french shopping trolley? Mine is being able to stick to and then overtake a 330ci in my williams...it was a bit hardcore! :D
    Snap! Beat one of them too! He did start to get a bit desperate to overtake though, but he saw sense and pulled back in behind me (approaching a bend). Lickle clio 1 £30,000+ BMW 0.
    Ha ha class I fukin hate BM drivers, and Impreza drivers! Anyone ever had a go at an M3?

Forum User
    lol, ive raced my brother m3...

different league fella, i didn't stand a chance. It pulled on me like a train. Plus went all the way to 170...lol nice to watch.

Forum User
    a Fiesta XR2I whilst in 1.4 guise lol

Most satisfying scalp , was probably an Impreza sti Type R in wet conditions at Oulton Park . .

Needless to say he was slightly embarressed when he found out I was still on slicks in torrential rain .

Overtaken fair share of Fezzas and Porkers on track , but I had to work hardest for the Impreza .

Impressive....

Forum User
    cant belive i forgot, i scalped a mondeo st24 twice in a row lol, on private road pulled away up to 110 from a rolling start, then turned around from a standing start and left him for dead lol

J o n
    Golf VR6 - going down an motorway, he has his bird in the car, I had two 13 stone passengers. He was sat behind me and then decided to boot it past, so I dropped it into 3rd at about 80 odd and then just sat on his arse all the way up a huge hill and was having to back off in 4th at about 130+mph :D

I loved that old gearbox, motorway driving will never be the same :(

lol..did a v6 4 motion with 2 of me vw lovinand ownin golfs in the back of mine hehe.....out of york on the twisties.him 2 up me 4 up.........lol.think he was shocked wen i passed him tbh lol