Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    I took a Supra twin turbo last night on my push bike. Sounded loverly, but no match for the mighty power in my quads.

J o n
    Actually, the finest scalp was 2 live, went past him at about 150mph... okay, so you didn't think my car would A) go that fast or B) be driven that fast, but just goes to show. Never underestimate the next mans crazyness!

Was 2live rolling a joint or summat at the time?

lol my finest scalps in the 1.2 monster are a 106 quicksilver and keeping up with a mk3 golf GTI on cornereing and roundabouts (he floored me on the straights! damn the A57) so doesn't really count as a scalp!
    also battering a 106 1.4 xn while missing a gear! (yes he was trying cos it's a lad i speak to)

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin.
    Was 2live rolling a joint or summat at the time?
    hehe, not quite, he'd just stoped racing thinking I wouldn't be able to match those speeds... he'd already kinda won... this was a different race tho... where i started about 30mph ahead lol

lol^^ was rolling a joint with one hand, with the fone in the other..took some regaining the gap.but then jesus....that box musta bin good for 170 or summat lol

Banned
    You were probably swearing. The sound waves would have been slowing you down. :D

J o n
    hehe, rolling a 'J', whilst eating your Burger King fries, smoking a cigg, indicating and going round a round-about, but yeah, good win for me :D

I reckon an indicated 170 would be about right to be honest too, it was pretty far past 155 clock limit anyway, still more to do as well.

Now you have the unit Jon I think it's a good chance to get the box's swapped over for some 1/4 mile tests, 3rd gear over the line at 110-115mph anyone?

(technically 4th would be at LEAST 150mph too!!!)

GT3 RS at Spa Francorchamps was my favourite moment.

Evo 6 ME on the A51 from Stone to Nantwich - a guy with Giggle for a number plate, who lives up that way, we always wave when we see each other now.

M3 CSL at Bedford with SteveV6 in the car, and pulling up after overtaking him and putting about 1/4 of a lap on him in about 2/3 laps and the guy getting out and asking Steve if it was a standard 1.2???

/y0z