Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 60-100 Vid

Quote Originally Posted by Martin.
    seems pretty quick to me monkey, but then we all know you're is the quickest 'standard' willy! Weird how you can get 85 in 3rd though I can't get more than 80 3rd and 105 4th out of the banana...?
    Hmm never really noticed what speeds are in each gear, might have to have a blast tonight after I get the car back from the worlds most expensive MOT

lol....whats the battle damage monkeynuts?

fookin 240quid bastards

Failed on decat
    Rear Disks and Pads
    Exhaust Blowing
    Front Suspension Bushes

All in 240notes

I kinda knew my rear brakes were gay after doing 2 track days with them, plus I could pull my hand brake up to the roof and it still not stop the car..lol.

And obviously I knew it wouldn't pass with the decat on, my mate said it failed miserably with it on, hehe

This supension bushes thing though what the funk is that, better be able to tell the difference when I get it back, ****in credit card has taken a reall battering, I was hoping it would sail through, hehe

And the blowing exhaust also explains the power loss too, hehe.

He is gonna adjust my Aux belt or alternator whatever it is, as it still squeaks and I'm sure it's affecting my steering slightly.

Anyway all the bits are consumables nothing major, don;t know what im bothered about

what figure did you get for the emissions ?

No idea to be honest mate on emissions, when I went to RE at the rolling road ken said it wouldn't pass the MOT either, I'll ask him later if he can remember when I pick the car up at 5ish. Passed easy enough when he put the cat back on though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    i'll do this after cams are in :D

still got a vid against me m8's Scooby I wouldn't mind uploading if I could sent it to someone? I'll be home in 30 mins or so...
    Sort it out Jesus, I wanna see this...!

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingMonkey
    No idea to be honest mate on emissions, when I went to RE at the rolling road ken said it wouldn't pass the MOT either, I'll ask him later if he can remember when I pick the car up at 5ish. Passed easy enough when he put the cat back on though.
    Know the right garage and you don't have to worry about catalytic converters..... :D My car gets subbed when the emissions are tested!

Yea, the Williams fails badlt with a de-cat..

I don't reckon they are worth it. I can't see you gaining that much for the hassle they cause.

hmmmm.....private test track earlier today....90 in 3rd.......115 in 4th.....

Forum User
    find this really odd that everyone is getting different speeds in each gear. Speed in each gear depends on a few factors, engine rev limit, size of wheels/tyres, and gearbox, nothing else! So if everyone has the same 'box, wheels and limit, you will all have the same speed in each gear, i know 2Live has a higher limit, and the banana is running smaller tyres. Rev limit is not dependant on what gear you are in, if your car lmits at 6400 in first, it will in second and third! You can catch the rev limit out though, but only raelly done it in 5th, back off and creep on the loud pedal for a few extra revs!