Renault Clio Williams 3

"N" reg first registered on 14/10/1995. 69'000 miles, full service history with a vast amount of receipts and documents. Includes original bill of sale for £15,990 and every MOT. Just had its 66k service at a Renault Main dealer and I have spent 2k since Nov 05.

All original spec plus

Sony CDX-CA850 CD heat unit. This has the adaptor fitted so that the steering remote works with the stereo.

The car is also fitted with an insurance / thatcham approved Sigma cat 1 alarm and immobiliser.

The car has always been garaged and is immaculate inside and out, there are very little signs of wear and there is no rust, including the rear arches.

The car is standard apart from a Scorpian exhasut system. I bought this with the intention of keeping the car for a very long time and thus upgraded the Renault system to stainless steel.

When i bought the car i looked long and hard and saw many shoddy examples. This is the best one you will find it needs to be seen to appreciate the condition.

The reason i am selling my pride and joy is because of a change in circumstances this is my dream car and i would not be selling her if i didnt have to.

The car also has a private registation plate worth around £300 this will be included in the sale.

I can say that this car lives up to its reputation and handles like nothing else, its fantastic. The car is also very reliable i use it every day and work shifts meaning im up at all hours and the clio has never let me down, rain or shine.

NO test pilots and No canvessers.

Tax and Mot 04/06

£4495 ovno.

For more info, higher quality pics or a chat contact me at ollie@clioworld.fsnet.co.uk.

Thanks for looking.