About tires for noise & comfort

What do you think between the Continental CrossContact LX25 and the Michelin CrossClimate 2? The weather in the area where I live is pretty good, except for occasional rain (the road can be slippery). And noise & comfort are high priority. Listen to everyone's opinions! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Davisjonh007 View Post
    What do you think between the Continental CrossContact LX25 and the Michelin CrossClimate 2? The weather in the area where I live is pretty good, except for occasional rain (the road can be slippery). And noise & comfort are high priority. Listen to everyone's opinions! Thanks!
    If comfort is a priority go for the correct size of 185/55/15... both those tyres I'm sure will be very good.

16v Paddy swears by Avon ZV7 and by comparison to some tyres are relatively inexpensive.

As a comparison I bought some Michelin Pilot Sport recently and they were an eye watering £600 approx but are the nearest equivalent to what most UK Williams came supplied with.

Regards Ian

I read this article https://tireer.com/best-tires-for-comfort-and-noise/
    and they say that the CrossContact LX25 has some noise when hitting potholes. I have not used CrossClimate 2, is it better in this category? Because for me, comfort and noise are top priorities.

If those are your priorities a 90's French baked beans tin isn't really the car to be driving

On top of that, the article is American, utter bollocks and I can't find the tyres mentioned in it in sizes that are relevant to a Clio