**Reluctant Sale M35GTT**

After owning for just short of 2 years its time to put my Clio Williams 2 up for sale. Reluctant sale as I am building a loft and cant release equity from my house (another self employed restriction). So really need the money to go towards the loft. owned for 2 years have done 800 miles in it since I owned. 450 of those miles were when I drove back from purchasing in Falkirk 420 miles or so. Car has been stored in a garage.

Reg: M35 GTT
    Next MOT: Jan 2023
    Next Service: Jan 2023
    Mileage: 119k

Bad parts:

Cat D. But wait this isnt an issue. It was an insurance write off back in 2010 when the car was worth less than a grand. Had bumper damage. Not ditched or smached up whatsoever. The car is not affected in anyway just the insurance company decided the bumper and fitting wasnt commercially viable to keep on the road. Im glad it was as when i bought the car there were only 44 on the road. What a waste to crush such a superb car for the sake of a bumper and labour.
    Clock doesnt work (have a spare still didnt work so must be electrical)
    Doesnt have original Stereo
    Passenger window wiring intermittent. Does work but again think it has a slight nick in the wiring (im not electrical)
    Rear wiper was removed by previous owner or before. I have the wiper motor if you want to put back on
    some rusting on the drivers wheel arch (common as you all know) Will factor this in to price
    Doesnt have the original heat shield in engine bay but these can be sourced

Good bits:

All of it. Torque steer, engine sound, comfort, pure fun. Like so much fun. When I do drive it I just laugh at how much fun these cars are. I will be sad of losing that feeling. Less than 44 on the road. The prices of these have shot up. You cant find them for love nor money and the ones you do find are selling for 20k+

the car has a guarenteed value with Adrian Flux this is due to go up i envisage by 2-5k on my next call to them.

honeslty I would not sell other than I need to free up some cash. My other car is also up for sale if anyone wants to buy two cars 😊😊😊

Happy for any questions or pics. I am a genuine forum member and love being on here. I will stay in the community as you never know what the future holds.

best to get me on whatsapp 07921504393 for pics. I am not on FB so Ian and Paddy and everyone please do share around the community. I dont want to ebay the car ideally i want it to go to someone who knows and loves them too.

transparent with description and price. Genuine reason for sale.

Sorry to hear that Ashley...and yes I will share it for you on Facebook.

Cheers Ian

Quote Originally Posted by ianbirch View Post
    Sorry to hear that Ashley...and yes I will share it for you on Facebook.

Cheers Ian
    cheers buddy. I will stay on the forum. Soon as I get some money back I will then have to hunt for another one. Just need the cash. Annoying really.

Car is listed and going lives soon. Link below. Feel free to share is someone is looking. Maybe the facebook masses 😊😊😊

https://themarket.bonhams.com/en/lis...status=preview

sad to see it go.

Is this for sale outside of the auction?

Yes of course. Jus5 keeping my options open so will sell to the first person.