Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum User

Williams 2 74k with suit carrier

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know my Williams 2 is currently on eBay. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...-127635-2958-0. It’s been great but needs must. I’d like it to go to a good home

Hi Milo, i see your Clio didn’t get near what it’s worth on EBay so I was wondering if you’d sell the parcel shelf separately?

Feel free to call me on 07877299616

Cheers
    Callum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum User
    Hi. Thanks but I’m going to feel the car complete. Disappointed it didn’t sell but couldn’t let it go for what I was offered.

Forum User
    The Williams didn't sell. Bidding stalled early at 9.1k and despite massive interest and enquiries didn't budge. I thought the advert was pretty good, the car definitely is! I'd set a 12.5k reserve which I thought reasonable and responded quickly and honestly to all enquiries. I'm considering putting it on collecting cars or though a garage but for now I'll drive and enjoy. Although if anybody out there is looking.....

Thanks for the info....just hang onto it and maybe put it back up next year...have you tried posting an ad on the Facebook page (though you will need to post a price).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/19431546816/?fref=nf

Regards Ian

What we thinking on prices next year. I am in two minds to keep or sell. I just bought 2 cars and looking to buy a house so the Willy although loveable and enjoyable seems wasted sitting in a garage and not being used etc.

I had mine valued at 13k although if this one did not sell at 9.5k then just wonder what the market value actually is. There is a valver on ebay around the 8k mark so these have to be more I was thinking easy double figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley79 View Post
    There is a valver on ebay around the 8k mark so these have to be more I was thinking easy double figures.
    That car although nice - best colour obviously is about £3-4k overpriced in the current market imo so not really a good representation of true values. It's usually the rule of thumb that the Williams increasing in value that has dragged up the Valvers, that car is almost an attempt to buck the trend and do it in a big way

Yes I thought so too. And it hasn’t sold so that says a lot. For me I will hold as it wasn’t a money spinner purchase but now I have bought other cars and a pending house move. All I need to do is get married and I have done the lot 😂😂😂

Forum User
    So...if we ALL agree to never sell a Williams 1 for less than £25k and never sell a Williams 2 for less than £20k then eventually if anyone wants one that's what they'll need to pay 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by LeeB View Post
    So...if we ALL agree to never sell a Williams 1 for less than £25k and never sell a Williams 2 for less than £20k then eventually if anyone wants one that's what they'll need to pay 😂😂😂
    that is the best plan I have heard today. I am up for that!!!!