R19 Inner Track Rods in a Williams

Has anyone tried using Renault 19 Inner Track Rods in a Clio Williams? Recently, I had a bit of a woe when I noticed the Inner Track Rods I had bought for my Williams 3 weren't as long as the OEM ones, by about 1.5cm. I think I should have enough adjustment in the track rods to get the correct alignment, but if I find that there's not enough Outer Track Rod inside the Inner Track Rod (if that makes sense), is using a R19 one viable? I actually bought one (haven't tried fitting it yet) and they seem pretty similar to the "proper" ones, except they are longer.

Has anyone tried this?

Just measure what you've got & go from there. Measure what's on the car to the centre of the ball joint, then assemble your new parts & see if they match up or not

But tbh it sounds more like you've just got the wrong ones, assuming they're pattern parts rather than genuine Renault

These are the ones I got: https://www.autodoc.co.uk/febi-bilstein/1869682, and before those ones, I had bought these: https://www.autodoc.co.uk/mapco/2031550

They are actually both the same size, but just aren't the same size as the ones I had in the car. That's not to say they won't have the necessary adjustment, but it's intriguing no matter how hard I look, I can't find ones the same size. Perhaps this is something you could only get from Renault?

Unfortunately, I don't have the old outer track rods on the inner track tods anymore, so, I can't really set the new ones to the same length as the old ones, and the subframe, steering rack and the rest of the suspension is yet to be installed. Either way, I was wondering if using a Renault 19 inner track rod would be a good idea if there is not a safe amount of the outer track rod engaged in the inner track rod.

Looking at the specs on Autodoc the R19 ones aren't compatible, they're 45mm longer than the Williams which is probably a lot worse than 15mm less

Lemforder is the OEM for the track rods & ends

You've shot yourself in the foot by throwing away the old ones & fitting what you've got is the only way you'll know for sure now but tbh I think you'll be fine as the early style Valver/Williams does have longer rod ends than the later Valver style

I can't measure them right now, but if I remember correctly, the R19 ones I bought were the smallest ones I could find, and are only about 1-1.5cm longer than my oringinal Williams ones (assuming they were original in the first place). I could be wrong, but it might be okay to use them?