Thread: JGN

Forum User

JGN

Clio willie 3 owner living in shropshire

Welcome on board...get some pics up and a bit of info.

Regards Ian

I would love to know the history of this car. Do you know where it originated? My 'JGN' clio was first registered by a Renault dealer in South London. I wonder if they both came from there? It would be crazy if the chassis numbers were close together too!!??

Forum User
    Theres a good chance they did as I purchased it about 10 year ago from last owner in slough .. i run it for 3 years .. but due to work commitments , wife and kids it's been garaged and not run .. I'm hoping to empty my garage end of this month and start the getting back on road process .. I'll have to dig out all my paper work. 👍

Forum User
    Hi Timmy , my car did spend it’s early years in sw19 , I have the original sales invoice from Radbourne racing in Wimbledon , sold to a customer who lived in sw20 , I have Various service invoices carried out at R.sport Ltd in sw19 , Vf1C57M0513826200 is my vin no , how close is that to yours .

Quote Originally Posted by Damowamo74 View Post
    Hi Timmy , my car did spend it’s early years in sw19 , I have the original sales invoice from Radbourne racing in Wimbledon , sold to a customer who lived in sw20 , I have Various service invoices carried out at R.sport Ltd in sw19 , Vf1C57M0513826200 is my vin no , how close is that to yours .
    My first Williams came from Radbourne Racing...No.0274...

CRW_4649.jpg

CRW_4673.jpg

Regards Ian

cool I'll have a look and let you know. They may well indeed be 'brothers'

Quote Originally Posted by Damowamo74 View Post
    interesting that both our W3s have the same 'JGN' numberplate. I need to dig out the name of the dealer where mine was from but I'm fairly sure it was in South EAST London but I will check. In the meantime my VIN is VF1C57M0513661485 so a fair bit different from yours. Perhaps there was a big gap between the build dates but maybe one of them was parked up for a while before being UK registered??

So I have since found out that My 'JGN' W3 came from Scotts Renault in Mottingham, SE9 The garage must have gone out of business as there is no sign of it anymore.
    Perhaps the JGN subfix was used for cars in Greater London??