Quote Originally Posted by 16v_paddy View Post
If you can, cancel the wheel bearings unless they're made by SKF, from bitter experience I can tell you that any other make simply don't last so aren't worth bothering with.

Another issue you might find with the bearings is that these Clios use 2 different sizes so there's a 50/50 chance they'll be the wrong size for the hubs/stubs you've got so you need to measure how big the hole is on the stub and compare with the outside diameter of the bearing

Also, when you say you've ordered hubs, which bit have you actually bought? The part the wheel & disc bolt to or the complete assembly that attaches to the shocks? Only ask as it's important to be pedantic about this bit (even though I have technically been using the incorrect names) just so you don't waste any time & money on it.

The hub & bearings are pressed into the stub axle, see the pic, it's possible that your stub axle is bent so I'd advise not fitting the hub & bearing into that until you're 100% sure it's fine & not the cause of the problem

Stub & Hub.png
Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I’ve bought this (see picture), and some other bits.

It says my order is being picked, so, I hope it’s not too late to change the bearings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk