F7P and F7R camshaft Specs

Hello! My name is Renato and I live in Rio de Janeiro.
    I Have a Renault 19 16v and I've put on my plans to get a pair of better cams, and to have a port & polish on my F7P cylinder head.

I am reading for hours, in te 2 last days about it and I couldn't get any clue about the Specs of the F7R and F7P original Camshafts, to compare with all those we have as aftermarket. Can anyone help me with that?

Cheers!

Forum User
    Hello there. My name is Juhana and I live in Rovaniemi Finland

First I would like to answer about the cam pulleys you asked me private. Yes I have fit those 1.5 dci pulleys on F -series engine. The inner section of the pulley need to be skimmed and it also need a small adapter ring inside the pulley + new wedge notch or equivalent. I used tube pin to lock the inner section in place, to cam where I want it.

I have Renault 19 and Clio phase 2, both have F7R-710 engine. Now I'm finishing F7P engine for a Clio phase 1.

Hyvä tuli.JPGMeganen 33mm imuventtiili käsityön jälkeen. Lautasmalli mukailee Kitcarin imuventtiiliä..JPG

Here is the modifications I have done for a F7P head. Pay attention to valve pockets/seats + shape off the inlet valve.

- Megane 33mm inlet valve shaped and 30degree back cut before 45degree sealing surface.
    - Stock intake valve seats are cut to 28mm inside diameter and finished with 3 angle cut.
    - Valve pockets has 27mm narrow section.
    - Valve guides are cut down.

Forum User
    Sorry got no better photos at the moment about the cam pulleys but found these.. (pulleys are fitted in engines at the moment). Cam seal blocks the view about the adapter ring, but it is just a ring that fill a cap between the cam and cam wheel inner part... Otherwise cam pulleys is in line like a standard pulleys do and weighs approx same as F7R standard pulleys. Cam pulley sensor is also possible to fit (needed example in Megane F7R engine).

And you asked about the cams but hope I can answer that later
    Attachment 9658Attachment 9659