Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wheel arches

Thanks Ian.

I guess it is like everything, it will not appeal to all. I try and steer away from black wheels but the last 3-4 cars I had have all had black wheels. I like it, its different and the red just sets it off nicely and you spend 95% of the time inside so it is a nice place to be.

It is a bargain of a car for the £21k I am looking for but so far it has been messers asking me to deliver it for a viewing 300 miles away or people wanting finance arranged or expecting a factory perfect finish on a 15 year old car!!!

Forum User
    I worked at Bentley for nine years as a design engineer in interior trim. I know the inside of your car inside out. There are parts in your photos which I designed. Including the retractable coat hook which cost £200k to develop lol!

That is a whole lot of budget for a coat hook which I have never used 😜 Superb interior. Nothing has broken or gone wrong. Gear knob gets a bit grubby due to the textured metal but apart from that it is a really nice place to be. Well done on the design 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by glyn211269 View Post
    I worked at Bentley for nine years as a design engineer in interior trim. I know the inside of your car inside out. There are parts in your photos which I designed. Including the retractable coat hook which cost £200k to develop lol!
    Wow... that's a top bit of info... I love the interior on Ashleys car. Who do you work for now?

How's 0425 holding up these days...I'm surprised you asked the question about the aerial on Wizards car... surely your aerial base is round too being a 1.

Base.jpg

Regards Ian

The guy that was doing them on fb is advertising on the French version of Gumtree https://www.leboncoin.fr/equipement_auto/1768808559.htm