screws for plastic engine cover

I have recently sourced a replacement engine cover but I haven't any screws.

Could anyone tell me which ones I need please? I have found this https://www.gsfcarparts.com/017vg0330 but not sure if it's correct.

Thanks in advance

Which engine cover do you mean... put a pic up.

If its the spark plug cover those are incorrect as they should be plastic and are no longer available, though you might be able to get them
    from Youngtimers in france.

Regards Ian

Quote Originally Posted by ianbirch View Post
    Which engine cover do you mean... put a pic up.

If its the spark plug cover those are incorrect as they should be plastic and are no longer available, though you might be able to get them
    from Youngtimers in france.

Regards Ian
    This bad boy https://youngtimersclassic.com/gb/cl...302433094.html

Quote Originally Posted by maxwilliams View Post
    Sorry don't know the part number but it's a torx T20.

IMG_1458.JPG

IMG_1459.JPG

Regards ian
    Last edited by ianbirch; 14-04-2020 at 13:27.

I think they are plastic. Watch on youtube salvage hunters classic car S04E02
    They had some made using a 3d printer

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzasingh View Post
    I think everyone on here has seen that episode and spent a lot of time shouting at the TV

A guy on the facebook group has had them 3d printed as well but they are available from here https://www.boutique-bordanova-sport...serie-origine/

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzasingh View Post
    The original poster did not mean the spark plug cover, he meant the manifold cover and i have already shown the correct fittings.

Regards Ian

Does anyone have a spare one of these? I broked one 😂 Brittle little things. I looked on eBay and the site suggested. Bit prices to get from France at 15-20 euro postage. I like the idea of a 3D printer to make one

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley79 View Post
    Does anyone have a spare one of these? I broked one  Brittle little things. I looked on eBay and the site suggested. Bit prices to get from France at 15-20 euro postage. I like the idea of a 3D printer to make one
    Scroll through the site & see if anything else takes your fancy, I've been doing that on Bordanovasport and the youngtimers classic sites for a while now, I've bought so much stuff I had no idea I actually wanted or needed it's crazy

I have added a few things to the basket... I also bought a 3D printer so might just start making my only little bits when they break. good websites though. Have the heat shield and plastic screws etc. Will do the same and buy a few bits cheers.