Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Replacement Speakers

    Hi the Speakers in the Williams are sounding a bit tired what direct replacement options are available?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Devil View Post
    Hi the Speakers in the Williams are sounding a bit tired what direct replacement options are available?
    Get hold of a spare mk1 shelf and fit any pair of decent 6x9s in it and a 30 pound pair of front speakers from Halfords for the dash (can't remember the size but they are small)
    and this will give a very worthwhile improvement overall.

    Regards Ian

  3. #3
    Forum User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    73
    you could just take out the originals then go to Halfords to get a match

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ianbirch View Post
    Get hold of a spare mk1 shelf and fit any pair of decent 6x9s in it and a 30 pound pair of front speakers from Halfords for the dash (can't remember the size but they are small)
    and this will give a very worthwhile improvement overall.

    Regards Ian
    Spare MK1 parcel shelfs are very difficult to get hold off!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Devil View Post
    Spare MK1 parcel shelfs are very difficult to get hold off!
    Mmm...got hold of mine quite easily... but it was some time ago. Any poverty spec shelf will do....they're all the same.

    Cheers Ian


 

Similar Threads

  1. dash speakers door speakers and head unit
    By midge in forum Items for Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 17:21
  2. speakers?
    By NAPLES VALVER 123 in forum WilliamsClio Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-09-2007, 20:06
  3. JBL 5 1/4 2 way speakers.
    By dannyboy in forum Items for Sale
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-11-2006, 19:48
  4. Speakers
    By samboRT in forum WilliamsClio Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-06-2006, 07:58
  5. Best replacement speakers?
    By Mike in forum Mechanical
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 15-06-2006, 16:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •