Hello from Greece!

Hello guys,

I'm new here, first time a Williams owner. After the ownership of a R5 GTT Raider, M3 E36 & E46 and an Evo 8 MR400 it was time to buy my childhood's dream (except the R5 GTT), a Renault Clio Williams. The car was a second hand owned, and despite the fact that it is a 25yrs old car, it is in an (almost) excellent condition.

Here are a couple of photos after a proper clean inside out!

Kind Regards
    Greg

Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome on board.... very nice....looks like a Williams 2 or 3 with a plaque added....how many km has it done?

Regards Ian

Thank you very much Ian. If I'm not mistaken and according to the ex owner the car is a Williams with the grill coming from a Williams 2 but now that you mention it i can see the different rear lights and other things that makes the difference between the Williams and the Williams 2..

Forum User
    καλησπερα φιλε μου. ωραιο το αμαξι. ειναι williams 2 ή 3 ; εγω εχω 2 renault 11 turbo και το williams 1 νουμερο 170 (το μοναδικο δεξιοτιμονο που ειναι εκτος UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Willy34 View Post
    Thank you very much Ian. If I'm not mistaken and according to the ex owner the car is a Williams with the grill coming from a Williams 2 but now that you mention it i can see the different rear lights and other things that makes the difference between the Williams and the Williams 2..
    You're welcome...yes the seats, side mouldings and rear badges are not Williams 1.... but the rear wiper is... so bit odd

Cheers Ian