Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Forum User

Front wheel arch liners

Hi, I need to replace my front wheel arch liners (both sides). I think they come in two parts, and if I'm right it's the front section on both sides I need...car had all body work done last year and the garage didn't put these section of the liners back on because they were a bit mangled...don't ask me how/why, but they were like that when I bought the car in 2011.

Anyway, hasn't been a problem because I only use it in the dry but last week I had to run it back from an MOT and it was raining (yes I was very upset about this!! and no, it hasn't rusted to pieces from one trip in the rain...thankfully) and it occurred to me that I must get it sorted.

Can anyone help supply or point me in the right direction?

thanks
    lee.

Forum User
    You need to try Mat Brown at: https://www.facebook.com/Clio-Specia...3705932412754/
    He's sure to have the parts.
    Rgds, Sean

Forum User
    Thanks, got in touch with Mat Brown and got the nearside arch liner. Still need the off side (driver side) front wheel arch liner part. So if anyone has one lurking at the back of your garage please get in touch. Thanks.

Forum User
    Still looking for the front section of the drivers side wheel arch liner if anyone has come across one lately.

Forum User
    Thanks, the first link listed it but didn't have it in stock. The second link have it listed, but no picture, but I've gone for it! Fingers crossed something will arrive from France...bit of a gamble as it was all in French!!!!

Hi just sold a new one on e bay for £44,00 + post (o/s)
    May have a second hand one
    Do you need all four parts n/s o/s
    Do you need any other. Parts having a clear out
    Edward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum User
    Hi, I just need the front section for the drivers side wheel arch. I've just ordered the one from France (via the link Vandella gave me) so I'll have to see what turns up (my French is rubbish so I could have got it wrong!!!).

In terms of other bits, my Clio is pretty well sorted, but I'm always on the look out for bits that may be in better condition than on my car. On my list are internal door levers (the bit you pull to open the doors), mine have the usual cracks in them so replacement ones would be good - there are ones on eBay but people see to want a lot of money for something so common/basic I.e. I can get ones off any Clio. Also, i could do with rear seat belt buckles (with the red buttons in them) as one of mine has a crack. Let me know if you have these. Thanks. Lee.

Ok sorry help couldn’t help most of my parts left are trim plastic s a few lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk