Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum User
    Quick update. Have received the wheel arch liner from boutique-bordanova (the were very good and Google translate worked a treat!). Anyway, I bought the 'new' part. It's not genuine (never expected it to be) so I'll have to see how well it fits...but it's just a piece of plastic at the end of the day and as long a small it fills the hole I'll be happy..although the thought of putting a non-genuine part on on my car doesn't seem right!

My car never goes out in the wet anyway so it's not like I need it to keep the spray off! If it's rubbish I'll let you all know. (Just waiting for the screws etc. off Matt Brown to arrive now before I can fit it).

Quote Originally Posted by LeeB View Post
    Quick update. Have received the wheel arch liner from boutique-bordanova (the were very good and Google translate worked a treat!). Anyway, I bought the 'new' part. It's not genuine (never expected it to be) so I'll have to see how well it fits...but it's just a piece of plastic at the end of the day and as long a small it fills the hole I'll be happy..although the thought of putting a non-genuine part on on my car doesn't seem right!

My car never goes out in the wet anyway so it's not like I need it to keep the spray off! If it's rubbish I'll let you all know. (Just waiting for the screws etc. off Matt Brown to arrive now before I can fit it).
    any pictures of the liner before and after fitment
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    Photos of non-genuine front wheel arch liner. Not perfect as you'd imagine, but it fits and fills the hole. I'll still take a genuine one if one comes available.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is there any diffence arch liner,between willy and normal clio 1 ?

Forum User
    There must be a difference because the front wings on a Willy are flared where's on a normal Clio they are not. I guess that a 16v and a Willy will be the same as they have the same wings. There seems to be cheap reproduction arch liners available now.