Thread: 0412 - L518PEV

0412 - L518PEV

Guys,

Will be putting my Williams on the market in due course. Thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

No doubt eBay will be the route as auction.

Sorned a year and a half ago but till then used daily but mostly garaged so the underside is amazing condition, no deep rot anywhere.

L518 PEV is a Williams 1 with 160,000 miles on the clock but mechanically sound because of the regular maintenance at R-Sport with over 25 odd service stamps in the original book.

One owner from my garage.

Bits to do;

Alloys
    Both rear quarters have average rust on edges
    Slight rust on one sill
    Bonnet has stone chips
    Fog light needs a replacement
    Lacquer slightly peeling around rear screen

Other than that interior is superb and everything works as it should. Stickers in tact. MOT'd in May with no advisories.

Mark.

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the photo uploads Northy.

Yeah it's sound with huge potential. I'd certainly rather have a One owner with impecible one garage service record than a 4 owner lower mileage example with patchy history, can't be many one owner ones out there I would imagine.

What is the plaque number..

Regards Ian

Northy could you please edit this in the register.

Cheers Ian

Hi guys, a lots happened since I posted, mainly a huge investment in a house move which needs lots of work so alas I will definitely be parting with the Williams.

Drove it to the new place which really didn’t help my decision as it drives so nice!!!!

So in summary it’s a ONE owner, ABSOLUTE full R-Sport in Wimbledon service history loads of stamps in the original book. MOT’d every year regardless.

Cosmetically it’s due a respray and the two rear quarters sorting out as they have rust. Wheels need doing. Interior really good. Underneath is very very sound and presentable with no concerns. Couple of windscreen chips.

It’s done 160,000 miles.

Vehicle is in my new place covered up. Any viewing welcome.

Regards,

Mark.

How much are you looking for Mark?