Inner roll bar bushes

Proper stuck with fitting inner roll bar bushes - they were awkward enough to get off! Please could someone explain the knack required to get the bolts back in? The engine is still the vehicle. I just cant get the bolt holes to line up and get my hands in anywhere. Thanks

Also, on the outers, do I retain the metal washer/bush or do away with it? I have 4 bushes per side in the new kit. Assuming I do away with it? Thanks. Also saw a diagram showing track rod ends facing nut down today, mine are bolt/nut up.. was it just a dodgy diagram. Thanks

100% dodgy diagram for the track rod ends
    For the inner bushes you need to use mole grips or some other form of clamp to hold them together enough to get the bolt in the hole, they are a bastard but just keep at it

As for the washer I'm not sure what you mean, have you got a pic of which kit you've got?

Er, well ive got 4 bushes, all the same Which fit well. No space for the original spigot which fits inside the bush on the Renault original though

Whats better, original or patent?

I've still got no idea what you're asking tbh A photo of what you're on about will help massively

Hang on, I think I've sussed it, you must have a Valver & this kit https://www.powerflex.co.uk/road-ser...Mount/327.html in which case the washers go at the ends as in the pic