Hybrid View

williams 1 left hand mirror, quarter panel strip and stickers.

hi all im looking to possibly part with my willy 1 number 185 with only 71k on the clock and wanted to perfect a few odd bits that are bothering me. firstly where could I obtain a left hand mirror please? new preferred.
    secondly the rear left quarter panel rubber strip with clips as I guess will need those if replacing in case they break.
    lastly where can I source new decals from or do they have to be made and if so by who please?
    many thanks

also what is the guesstimated valuation on this car. its not show mint as from factory like the one on ebay for £19k nearly but id rate excellent all round. so what would be your average selling price for that mileage in excellent bodily condition. my wheels are due to have a refurbishment as well soon.
    any help would be most appreciated!

Decent Williams seem to start from £5k and upwards nowadays, even for tatty ones! (which is quite annoying because I never bought one when they were hanging around at £1k... lol)

I'm not sure if the rubbing strip clips are even available now? And I think you'll struggle for a new mirror - IIRC they are the same as the base spec mirrors but with a coloured 'cap'?

Have a search on this forum for 'stickers' as I know there's been some discussion previously about them

ok mate thanks also when you say IIRC what do you mean. sorry for sounding think.

Quote Originally Posted by spence.77 View Post
    ok mate thanks also when you say IIRC what do you mean. sorry for sounding think.
    If I recall...

Cheers Ian

Clips are available on Ebay as I bought some earlier this year