Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sticker or decal position for the stone age after Photobucket has died

There are lots of threads about the correct position for the stickers on the ever rusted sides of the car. Less for the, still rusts most of the time, bootlid, but some. They are sorry things to view.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but I wonder, in the zombie apocalypse post Photobucket everything is going to hell in a handcart and don't get me started on Brexit world we find ourselves in, is it worth having a definitive, millimetres above and across from guide to placing these things.

Personally I'm worried about the bootlid sticker, which on my W1 is infilled and on the right hand side (why have I only just noticed this???). It looks to align directly above the R on the Renault chromed plastic emblem on the dark grey plastic strip. It doesn't help that someone is selling a car at the moment with these emblems on the bootlid itself!

This should be all you need to know....

Regards 0014
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you so much for reposting these much appreciated!

If you use google chrome, there's an extension you can add to it that makes all the photobucket pics still work

Quote Originally Posted by 16v_paddy View Post
    If you use google chrome, there's an extension you can add to it that makes all the photobucket pics still work
    I think for us internet thickos you will actually have to tell us what its called and how to get it...lol.

Regards Ian

Quote Originally Posted by ianbirch View Post
    I think for us internet thickos you will actually have to tell us what its called and how to get it...lol.

Regards Ian
    Me too Ian 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'm one of those thickos as well & I'm buggered if I can remember what it's called or how to do it as I found it on some other forum & just clicked the link

I heard about this fabled extension a year or so ago, spent some time looking for it, and reached the conclusion it was a lump of unobtainium washed up on the shore of a sea of unicorn tears...

Photobucket hotlink fix is it's name https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...bifiaedg?hl=en

Well done 16v_paddy... this has definitely fixed a lot of the images.

The ones I can't still see have probs got permanently broken links.

Regards Ian