Thread: Williams 1 #280

Williams 1 #280

Hello,

Impending relocation means #280 is up for sale. £9k

The car was bought new by my father and over the years we have both had a lot of fun owning it. I have many great memories growing up with the car and eventually bought it from him around ten years ago. I have been running it since and will be very sad to see the car which has been a part of my life for nearly 25 years go. I haven't however been using the car as much as it deserves and it has been SORN for the past two years. To store the car and continue this also feels a shame and so I hope somebody is able to take on the car and get as much enjoyment out of it as I have. The car is not in perfect showroom condition but has had a lot of mechanical work done over the years to keep it running well.

New tyres and MOT last week so now back on the road.
    Full service history with one Renault dealer until 2013 and then with R Sport.
    106k miles
    Bodywork needs some attention with right rear arch and front sill starting to rust (shown in photos)
    Rear left arch suffered minor dent in 2013 which was pulled back out and resprayed. Rubber strip was left slightly bent and could not be refitted so still needs sourcing.

Also have a set of 4 original wheels for sale. These were replaced by those now on the car in around 2005 and are in need of a refurb.

Please message me for contact details and I will be more than happy to chat and answer any questions. The car is available for viewing in Wimbledon for the next week only.
    Photos : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a85qohhh...fY_L6Empa?dl=0

Welcome on board...good luck with the sale.

Regards Ian

Good evening,

Have you sold #280 yet ?

Regards David

Has it been sold?

Sorry Folks, It has been sold back to my father who originally bought it new and it will be restored so that we can start the fun all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Clio280 View Post
    Sorry Folks, It has been sold back to my father who originally bought it new and it will be restored so that we can start the fun all over again.
    Good for you mate.
    Do let me know if you have a spare original speedline alloy for sale.
    dp