Clio Williams #0133 for sale - £21,000

Dear all,

So I am in the process of putting together an advert to go on Pistonheads and Classic Car but I thought i’d post up a quick advert here on the forum with a link to my dropbox file with photos of the car I took about a month ago. Work pressure meant that I did not get time to think about writing and posting an ad.

I wanted to get a low mileage (well for the age) one or two owner car that I would keep for as long as I was able to drive. However over the past 3 years I have added to my collection to the extent that my wife says 14 cars is enough and it’s a one in, one out policy. There are other cars I want to say I have owned so it’s pot luck that I have decided to put the Williams for sale.

I bought her 3 years ago from the original lady owner (all details you can see on the documentation folder) and I have every single piece of documentation from orginal bill of sale, invoices for work carried out, MOT’s and old tax discs. I have all of the handbooks, service record and wallet etc. Everything is there to determine provenance and what has been done and when.

I have really not driven her at all. I wanted to get her to a point of perfection first without losing originality and it has just taken time to get around to sorting her out. Except for sorting out the rear arches and tidying up the car, everything is original, even down to the radio/casette which works really well and the number plate which is the orginal one from Lookers Renault in Jan 1994. The cambelt was done 2,000 miles and 4 years ago (see sticker photo in engine folder). I have had the wheels refurbished with the proper paint code and diamond cut and they have brand new Yokohama Advan’s on. I must say that I have taken her out and the improvement these tyres make are amazing (I have P Zero Corsas on my Stradale and Michelin Pilot Cup Sports on my Evora 400 and they are up there with them. I have the Advans also on my 22b so I am a fan!)

So she has done 54,000 miles and I am the 2nd owner. She is in about as perfect a condition as you can get, although I am sure there are cars and owners on here with better condition ones but I think she is pretty cool nonetheless.

I price is £21,000 but someone is going to get a Willams I with low miles, low number of owners, impeccable provenance and history and with absolutely nothing needing doing to the car.

The link to my dropbox folder and photos of the car is here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7sx1lbtap...4zXImRhJa?dl=0

Please feel free to contact me on 07767 823 297 if you would like to view the car or have any questions.

Thanks for taking the time to read the advert.

Cheers and merry Christmas,

Stu

Nice garage also nice to see that the AD08R's are actually available in the correct size too, I've seen you can buy them but I've not bought any yet as they're much much lower down on the shopping list for my restoration on 0131

Quote Originally Posted by 16v_paddy View Post
    Nice garage also nice to see that the AD08R's are actually available in the correct size too, I've seen you can buy them but I've not bought any yet as they're much much lower down on the shopping list for my restoration on 0131
    Hows the restoration of 131 going Paddy.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilW View Post
    Hows the restoration of 131 going Paddy.
    Ground to a halt because the track car needs a new clutch & my daily driver needs a new gearbox