Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

WilliamsClio Car Insurance Scheme with Prestige Keep Moving

As approved by Northy.

Car enthusiast? WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER MEANING WE CAN OFFER CHEAPER PREMIUMS!

"Just sorted out my policy with these guys. Think they were the most helpful insurance company I have ever spoke to and would recommend them to anyone before any other company. Glad I could join these even left my existing policy 6 months into it. So thank you Prestige." Mr J, Flintshire

The administrators have linked up with the Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme – http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html - which is provided by The A&A Group Ltd.
    We have a fantastic car insurance scheme for the members of car enthusiast clubs/groups, and that is mainly due to 5 things –

1. You are entitled to a FREE MOT worth up to £54.85 at any Halfords Autocentre when you renew your car insurance with us.
    2. There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 20, and includes all postcodes (excludes Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous). If you wish to insure a ‘performance’ vehicle on our scheme, then you must have at least a years experience of driving that or similar bhp car. There is no minimum premium for standard cars, modified cars start at £300.
    3. The premiums have to be competitive for the scheme to succeed.
    4. We have an excellent phone answering system. An overhead computer screen changes to red when a phone call is on hold, alerting the Team Manager. We have a great emphasis on answering calls.
    5. We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.

Feedback

• 'Well I've got to say I'm extremely pleased with the service....extremely helpful and courteous doing exactly what they said they'd do. And to top it all my premium is less than my renewal and has £150 less excess too! I will recommend you to others and can say to folks on here, give them a try, they've been exceptional with me.'
    • 'Prestige definitely treated me right Beat all the competitors quotes and even found out for me about modifications, their value and even buying the car back in event of anything happening.'
    • 'Prestige saved me almost £100 from the best quote I've had so far. £550 for living in N10 is great price as I had to pay around £900 last year. I'd like to thank Dave from Prestige who knew what he was talking about with no nonsense questions and he was the only agent I spoke to during my call and he did call me back as promised.'
    • 'Quick, efficient, helpful. Take it from me, this is insurance with a human touch! I would encourage anyone who needs a quote to give Prestige a ring, what have you got to lose?'

The main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because members of car enthusiast groups are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums.

Please call us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for mobiles as it can be included in any ‘free minutes’. We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm and please don’t forget to mention this club when ringing as this scheme is geared for the users of car enthusiast groups!

Please also join our Facebook Group - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/clubsinsurance

Kind regards
    Tim
    Free MOT with Halfords when you renew with us!
    Feedback - www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html
    Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme provided by The A&A Group Limited
    0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Perfect timing as my renewal is due this week. Shall report back with my findings in due course...

Quote Originally Posted by p4cks View Post
    Perfect timing as my renewal is due this week. Shall report back with my findings in due course...
    Excellent

Again, we recorded our second best month ever for this scheme last month. As a few have pointed out, we either get our best or second best month every new month such is the popularity of the scheme!

· Well I must say Prestige battered every one I have had quotes from. I rang to day and spoke to Jade who was fantastic. I left all details with her all mods declared etc. Jade rang me back with in the hour with a quote that was far cheaper on a like for like basis than any one else, saying that they were cheapest full stop never mind like for like. All normal insurance companies would not quote due to having an FMIC fitted but they would cover all other mods, however even without declaring the FMIC Prestige were still over £270 cheaper any way. X1, X2, X3 and X4 could not quote. X5 would not quote as I keep the car on the road as they don't insure in my area for keeping cars on the road too high risk even though we prob only get 7 cars a day down our road but hey never mind. Prestige beat X6 by £412. They beat X7 by £198. And last one I tried was X8 they beat them by £156. I am chuffed to bits at the huge saving's. I would highly recommend Prestige.
    · Claim feedback from me: Someone drove into back in May. Repair was approved at a garage of my choice, using parts supplied by another forum member (cheers Rich) and all happened quickly and smoothly with the assessor raving about how unique the car is and how it couldn't be written off even if original dealer sourced parts were to be used. Delighted with the service.
    · Called you guys today for a quote. All mods declared (brakes, engine, suspension, interior, exhaust and the full works) and came back as £800 pretty pleased with that considering i'm only 22! Good over the phone service and the guy I spoke to was very helpful and knew how to deal with the car unlike other companies i've tried who don't have a clue what my engine is and don't seem to want to dig deeper to find out. Will be going with Prestige I think when it comes to insurance time!
    · I'd recommend these guys y'all. Great customer service, different underwriters and actually know what modifications are on a car. Really good prices.

With kind regards
    Tim
    Free MOT with Halfords worth up to £54.85 when you renew with us!
    Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)
    Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)
    Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Think I will give you a call in a minute then, as my insurance renewal is due end of December.

Awesome service, answered the phone immediately and quoted cheaper than Flux, who every other year no one could touch. Will deffinitely be going with Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by Tim@Prestige View Post
    Excellent
    Couldn't get anywhere near Peter Best on the Williams (£340), but that is with a classic policy I suppose. My VX220 Turbo insurance is £360 with Adrian Flux, and Prestige quoted £500 so sadly couldn't beat either quotes for either of my cars but sometimes it is a complete lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by B00ST View Post
    Awesome service, answered the phone immediately and quoted cheaper than Flux, who every other year no one could touch. Will deffinitely be going with Prestige
    Great to hear

im sure insurance companies just pick numbers out of a hat sometimes....... remember when i was looking round for insurance on my 206 and in the course of 5 days the price fluctuated by £200!!!!! the insurance bloke on the phone said the rates change daily??? do men in suits sit in an office and pick numbers at random???? i was told that its always best to call back at the end of the week as its cheaper???? all robbing bastards im afraid....
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Car insurance premiums down 12%?! http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/23/bogus-...ll-12-4157122/
    It’s worth ringing us at renewal!
    Give us a call if yours is due!
    More feedback –
    · It was nice talking with people that care and know what they are on about. Will be telling all my friends about them. Can't believe how cheap they are.
    · same here, been speaking to Tony Malins, brilliant to deal with, setting up policy end of the month.
    · Hey guys i recently changed my insurance from XX to you guys and u have saved me a massive £1300 couldnt be happier thank you and i will / have recomnded you to my friends.
    · Just got off the phone to Tony at Prestige and can't fault the service, and as an added bonus he came back with a very reasonable rate for my insurance with all modifications declared and covered...very happy!
    With kind regards
    Tim
    Free MOT with Halfords worth up to £54.85 when you renew with us!
    Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)
    Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)
    Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile