Hey Guys

Unfortunately my projects over before its really begun.
I bought this Williams 2 track car back in June. I was also going to use it for track but then started having thoughts of restoring it.
Unfortunately I've lost use of garage / storage and not likely to get another till spring / summer and don't want the car left outside.

Car has had 5 previous owners and is on 127k miles. The two owners before me were car enthusiasts and knew each other and both used it for track days. V5 is in my name and present.
There is a folder full of receipts / invoices but not what I would call a FSH. Has MOT till March with no advisories and is currently SORN'd.

Fiited with an aftermarket induction kit, exhaust and Williams Group A ECU by Prima Racing.
Is believed to be making around 175 bhp but no dyno. Mechanically sound with no fluid leaks, smoke, bangs or rattles.

It has Gaz rear adjustable suspension and Avo front suspension with solid mounts.
It has clio cup alloys with semi slick R888 tyres.

On the exterior the bonnet has been resprayed a dark grey and the front fog lights removed (have one of them).
There is a small paint scratch and a chip size of 10p coin on the driver's front wing and small sized surface rust spot on the driver's rear arch.

The interior has been stripped out and a 6 point bolt in roll cage fitted. The dash, heaters, electric windows, mirrors and central looking has been retained and work fine.
Has front bucket seats with 3 point harnesses instead of seat belts.

I have managed to source some excellent condition seats, door and rear quarter cards / panels, trim from rear hatch, door sills and other bits already.

The car is no show pony but is in good order mechanically and otherwise (used on track up until May) compared to a couple of garage queens I saw before purchasing.

What you see is what you get as nothing hidden with this one. With the interior out you really get to see the true state of the car.

Easy project for someone. In a bit of a rush and couldn't get decent pictures because of the day light / sunset.

Car is in central Birmingham for viewing. Looking for offers of around £4k