Original speedlines wheel color

Probably been asked a thousand times but has any one got the original paint code for the gold speedlines.

R9312 Lesonal or Akso Nobel 7E81208

Cheers Ian

Excellent Ian really appreciate that mate,we use spies hacker at work but now I have the codes you gave me I should be able to get the right color.someone has refurbished mine but there awful they look like they belong in an impreza lol

Quote Originally Posted by Woody_clio View Post
    Excellent Ian really appreciate that mate,we use spies hacker at work but now I have the codes you gave me I should be able to get the right color.someone has refurbished mine but there awful they look like they belong in an impreza lol
    No worries...i wouldn't get to hung up about the colour as this drifted over time anyway. I bought a brand new set of wheels and for a start they are painted inside and out (originals weren't) and the colour is not quite as the original wheels. I then purchased a new set of caps recently and these are different again.

I hear that Pristine are good at refurbishing Williams wheels as they've got tje colour sorted and correctly diamond cut the rim rather than just remove the paint and polish it.

If I get time i will photograph the difference in colour between wheels and new caps.

Regards Ian

Here ya go....

Regards Ian
    Attached Images Attached Images