Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    There's more to come from it yet

I'll look forward to seeing what's to come from it and keep a close eye on its progress

Quote Originally Posted by 16v_paddy View Post
    It's lovely as long as you don't look closely It's original (apart from the arches & sills that have been done 3 times ) only 1 old lady owner since it was 6 months old which is the main reason I wanted it.

Yeah it is a tasty track car, overbored & high comp Williams block with forged rods, megane head, piper 300 cams with uprated valve springs & retainers, solid lifters, 172 gearbox with gripper diff, wilwood 4 pts with 300mm discs. It's only 225bhp atm but ready to go back to EFI Parts for some more mapping as there were a few issues limiting what could be done since it got rebuilt. The old setup was 240bhp on milder cams but that blew up at Castle Combe back in 2014

I've got a build thread on here but the photos are now useless with photobucket stopping their 3rd party image hosting

Here's the 2 together in the paddock at Donington

As mentioned on FB if you right click on the photobucket blank image and select open in new tab you can see the original image. It's a royal PITA but handy if you want to look at a specific image.