steering wheel spacer

I've measured now a hundred times the PCD of my standard steering and still it reads 77mm. Is my steering wheel some sort of unicorn because a spacer cannot be got a this size?

I'm trying to get the wheel closer to me for better control and easier heel toeing. I'd like between 70-100mm extension, I obvioulsy want to keep the standard wheel.

My other option would be to get one made but I'd rather not have to. Does anyone have one / know where I can get one?

Owen

No idea if this is of any use to you but I spotted it & thought of this thread http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MOTO-LITA-...gAAOSwtZJY8juY

Sound for posting the link, I will email and inquire. My issue with this if suitable, would be, in order to get steering wheel closer I would need this then an extension then the steering wheel, maybe too many joints with potential for flexing, possibly.

The above is screenshot of a 3D file I drew, getting this cut for €60 in aluminium (will paint black), original wheel will bolt onto the thicker side. Hopefully the extra length wont cause flex.
    Attached Images Attached Images