Upper n/s and o/s outer door black window surrounds

Anyone

i am looking for help finding the above parts. These are the upper 3/4 power coated door window surrounds which so often bubble.

I recently paid a breaker 50 quid for these parts and completely different parts were supplied so still looking

Subscribed Member
    Hi mate we're you the person that approached me @ Fcs yesterday about the rubbers?

Hi Andreas

No wasn't me. Why do you have some available?

Regards

Stu

Forum User
    Hi, I've been struggling to find these and weather strips too. To solve this I've just bought two whole doors (off a 3 door mk1 Clio RT) as they look like they have good trims (should turn up this week) and I'll swap them onto my car (wiring looms are there too so hopefully they might come in handy?). Recently whenever I've called up breakers yards they've either already sold them or won't take them off the doors and sell separately! Keep percevering and something will turn up. NB: I did see a guy (from Co Durham I think) selling Williams bits on Gumtree (saw it yesterday and it was 4d old at that time) including passenger door parts. Maybe have a look and get in touch?

Hi lee

thanks for the reply. Yes 2 good door were my last resort. Will take a look at gumtree though.

Subscribed Member
    Hi Stu no I don't have any for sale I'm afraid :( I had trouble sourcing them when I did my Williams up 4 years ago.

no worries andreas

Forum User
    So I got my two doors delivered today and have taken the weather strips off (which was what I really wanted) and will have the wiring looms as well. I'm going to use the upper black trim off the n/s door as it's better than mine but the o/s is about as good as mine is already. There are a few small bubbles on it, but it will clean up nicely, so it depends on what condition you are looking for as it is not like new. Let me know by PM please. Thanks.