Umm. Not entirely sure about this, and I've put it here to avoid any 'just cruise the for sale bit for a quick turnaround bargain' brigade who may exist. I also reserve the right to completely change this post and pretend it never existed.

Anyway, my car is currently languishing in a Garage that has no space for it, with an MOT fail sheet covered in emissions stuff (and a ball joint that I think has been repaired) and advisories including the tyres. It's just been serviced and had the coolant flushed and replaced with Type D which has burst a pipe above the radiator. I've also put in a new silver Bosch battery.

Now I could just trailer it back to the lockup I have and it's been in since last August but I'd rather it went to someone with some time and inclination to fix it and use it. It's not showing a good oil pressure and I know the dials are suspect but given the state of the oil that's come out of in the last few changes I'm inclined to think there's a problem. Really the engine could do to come out, tidy up or replace the subframe, fiddle with the injection and something with the top end, and it will be lovely.

126000 miles on the clock or thereabouts.

http://williamsclio.co.uk/forum/show...autionary-Tale shows fairly recent bodywork.

I'm going away next Friday lunchtime and I think by then the garage will be very grumpy.

SO, if you can pick this car up by Thursday 30th March in SG4 0TW you can have it for £500 in cash. There's a wealth of paperwork with it.

I don't want it to go to someone who wants to make it a trailer queen concours flyer. It's not that kind of car on 126k.

It's not really a flipper either.

Send me a private message if you're interested.