Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Restoration

Just given her a hose off at work, looking pretty!!

Attached Images Attached Images

Forum User
    Looking good, I'm getting my W2 done at the moment too and getting excited as it'll be ready in a couple of weeks.

Enjoy Lee. The costs ran away with me a bit, hope yours is slightly more under control. Saw your post about fog lights. I don't think that Renault still do them and I know Valeo don't make them anymore (according to their UK distributor anyway!). A customer of mine is a Renault dealer and he managed to get some from Germany of all places.

Be be interesting to see some pics as and when. Mine looked ok but when they got in to it it was far worse than anyone thought.

Forum User
    Hi Ben, I've just added a couple of pics in my 'thread' I started yesterday. Same as you regarding costs, originally I wanted the arches sorting and a few crusty bits on the sills, along with the usual stone chips and dents doing. It's turned out to include ALL the little crusty bits throughout the car e.g. Minor rust around the drain holes on the bottoms of the doors, minor rust spots in the inner arches etc. I took the decision that if is was in pieces I might as well as go the whole hog - in the long run its worth it.....at least that's what I'm telling myself and the bank manager!

At least you're though the pain now and just left with the enjoyable detailing and polishing.

Thought some of you may like to some pictures now she's all done and polished - the paint is hard enough now! Still missing a few bits though!

Attached Images Attached Images

Looking great Ben, well done 👍

Good job

Forum User
    Very nice indeed!

Just sailed through the MOT! Not a single advisory!!! Woop woop!

Forum User
    Nothing left to do but drive it then!!!