Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie here

Newbie here

Hi all. I'm a long standing fan of the Clio Williams and over the years I've came close to buying one but there was always something that got in the way to stop me from doing so.

I currently own a Sierra Cosworth that is great fun - something that I don't think I could ever sell. But I'm now looking around for a Williams project to get my teeth into.

I'm looking forward to future Williams ownership (hopefully), and having a good bit of banter with everyone on here.

Stick some pictures of your Sierra on please!

There's a really nice looking valver on ebay at the moment http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/renault-cl...0AAOSwo4pYg4Oq a much rarer car, as well as some Williams. Prices seem to have dipped recently.

Now's the time to stick that toe in the water!

Welcome.

Thanks for your reply and funnily enough I'm watching that valver on eBay. I don't know if it'll fulfill my desire for a Williams though so I'm going to have a think about that. I've only just noticed that there are so few valver's left these days compared to the Williams.

I'll certainly add some Sierra pics (but not too many as it's a Renault after all). How do you add them? It still needs amber lights to give it the period look for a 2wd one, but they're on their way to me as we speak!

Easiest way to post pictures is via an IMG code from a picture hosting website like photobucket. Just copy it into your post. If I left click on IMG on photobucket it says 'copied'. If I then ctrl v

voila (hopefully)!

More non Williams content

It's not yet a crime.

Nice pics! I've never used photobucket before but when I'm back in the house I'll have a play with it and hopefully post some pics.

No need to use image hosting on here these days as you can upload them directly from your computer onto here, just need to click on this bit circled in the pic to do it

Attached Images Attached Images

There's my baby. For some reason this is the only pic that it'll let me upload 🤔