Thread: Hi

Hi

A quick hello, I'm already a Clio owner in the form of an Alien Green 200 and a 182 Trophy. I'm just hovering around possibly adding a Williams to them. I'm a stranger to them and have little idea between the 3 phases of the car, obviously the age of them is an added concern as most seem to be well over 100k miles.
    Anyway Im going to do a bit of lurking and learning on here

1s have a plaque on the dash, 2s are looked down on for no good reason, 3s are a slightly different blue, and the rarest.

They have two things in common - they are great fun, and they are all very rusty! (And they have VERY comfortable seats.)

Welcome.

Thank you. I've just been reading the buyers guide so know a bit more now, as you say the rust word seems to crop up a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by Ayli Carper View Post
    They have two things in common - they are great fun, and they are all very rusty! (And they have VERY comfortable seats.)

Welcome.
    He he....

Regards 0014

That's a lovely bottom of door, but also look at the last post of http://williamsclio.co.uk/forum/show...306#post437306 and ignore mileages in general and rely on CONDITION alone if you are looking at one to buy.

Bon chance!

Thanks very much. It's a while since I bought something of the age these cars are so I'm going into it with some trepidation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my recomendation is you need to buy the best car you can afford.

Cars that were £1500 a few years ago have easily doubled today.

Welcome aboard Ashtons, I know you from the Trophy Club lol. A Williams would be a great addition to your collection and a decision you wouldn't regret. I keep considering one myself in place of the Trophy (I had a short ownership of a W2 but had to sell it due to loss of storage so I need to 're-scratch' my itch ha ha)

You will find lots of helpful advice on here, extremely knowledgeable bunch, especially the likes of Northy and Paddy to name a few

Thanks Chris. Nice to see a familiar face 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk