Williams one parts needed. NEW

hi
    does anyone know where i can get the following?
    thanks

• Rear Brake Discs & Pads - NO LONGER SUPPLIED BY RENAULT
    • Flexi Brake Pipes - NO LONGER SUPPLIED BY RENAULT
    • Rear Brake Calipers - NO LONGER SUPPLIED BY RENAULT
    • Track Rod Ends - NO LONGER SUPPLIED BY RENAULT

Pretty much any motor factors for all that lot tbh as Renault are a rip off for that sort of stuff

But if you insist on paying the price, front discs & pads are available from RPD http://www.renaultpartsdirect.co.uk/...-transmission/

As for rear discs, try looking for genuine lower spec Mk2 Clio discs as they are exactly the same, as are the calipers and have the bearing already fitted despite having different part numbers. The only difference is the ABS ring which doesn't matter as your W1 doesn't have ABS, I managed to find a brand new set of genuine rear discs for a 1.4 Mk2 on ebay for £17

I've said this to a few people recently, stop going to whatever Renault dealer you currently use and use RPD instead as I'll only ever believe them if they say something is NLA as they're very good at tracking down Mk1 parts. I've lost track of how much stuff I've managed to buy from RPD that other dealers have said are NLA

Ignore the fact they're for a 172, take off the ABS rings and they're the exact same part as for the Williams
    http://www.renaultpartsdirect.co.uk/...pads-set-rear/

ive bought everything so far from RPD. They advised of the unavailable items. ill look into the alternatives suggested. thanks

Sorry I read that completely wrong, didn't notice you said rear calipers

The calipers are very easy to source as they're used on so many different cars such as Peugeot & Citroens, but a common upgrade is fitting calipers from a 172, they're the same part but with a slightly bigger arm for the handbrake cable to go into and gives the handbrake a bit more strength so worth asking RPD if they still have any

You can buy rear calipers direct from GSF car parts

https://www.gsfcarparts.com/parts/br.../brake-caliper
    Last edited by northy; 22-12-2016 at 09:55.

much appreciated

Watch out if buying from GSF, quite often their prices are so bad it's unreal, even with their 48% off discount codes they're still more expensive than Euro car parts.

Euros have Pagid calipers at £229.02 for the pair with £89.98 off if you give them your old calipers

Brakes International (brakeparts.co.uk) have them also.

Paul