0711 - Poland (Reshelled)

WELCOME Exhibit now on sale my apple of the eye namely built from scratch a replica RENAULT CLIO MAXI. Body, which served to build a genuine Renault Clio Williams number 0711 C57M.

Clio is quite meticulously maintained and built without any savings because I never during my term was not and is not meant to be used in sports car !!!!!

The construction of this copy swallowed a lot of time, effort not only financial. I have full documentation of more than 300 photos. This is a great investment and deposit money, the car with the passage of time will only gain in value. I'm not interested exchange.

The following specification car - Donor Renault Clio Williams 0711 - Body kit maxi imported from France. - The body stripped and sandblasted and obspawana, all assembled by a professional company. - Safety cage RACE CAGES - GAZ suspension with adjustable height and damping force - Front brake discs Renault sport plus Brembo 4-piston, rear series, DS2500 pads - hydraulic handbrake + equalizer - the exhaust manifold 4-2-1 Super Sprint - pillows engine and gearbox Strong Flex polyurethane - wheels Compomotive Motorsport brought to order from England - Seats BiMarco Futura with the current approval belts 4 point - cuvette feet - steering RRS with NABA - transmission Reanault Clio Sport JC5 with a short ratio of 5.25 primary !!! -
    In November 2015 a complete new electrical !!!! - Display dash2 !!!! - And the newly composed encased engine with Williams Renault F7R engine, virtually no progress !!! - Computer ECU Master And much more ... .. - tuning the engine Matthew Bieńkowski ENGINE - 197 hp and 220 NM, fully encased mechanics ... able to obtain even more power .... Details such as FV parts purchasing, construction photos, and even the packaging to inspect parts for those seriously interested in !!!

Clio to have the weight of parts such as even a spare engine parts, complete the entire second suspension and much more .... all those who want to take my time, watch, or take a ride in advance sincerely thanks !!!!!

ONLY PERSON SERIOUSLY CONCERNED, Respect YOUR TIME. TEL 531960245 Wojtek Price of course subject to negotiation.

More information and photos of the construction can be found at the links listed below: https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002056001174 http://www.klubclio.pl/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=19542

Renault Clio Williams - Maxi Replika !!!! (6551860217) - Allegro.pdf
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum User
    If you want I can have a stab at doing a proper translation of the listing, given I know Polish and English ;)

Also, maybe worth adding the car is / was listed for 63k PLN, which at current exchange rates equates to just under 12k GBP. Bargain IMO, as far as I know it cost much, much more to build.

Potrzebujesz apostille w Warszawie, ale nie wiesz, od czego zacząć? Jesteśmy zespołem doświadczonych tłumaczy i specjalistów w dziedzinie legalizacji dokumentów, którzy są gotowi Ci pomóc. Oferujemy usługi uzyskiwania apostille w Warszawie i gwarantujemy szybkie i wysokiej jakości wykonanie pracy.