Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 0366 - WY8494J

I have a stockpiled a heater matrix for mine, for as and when I put it back on the road. I'm sure they're still easily obtainable.

Forum User
    I think this time it's more the thought of a (supposedly) dash out job, than parts availability itself...

Quote Originally Posted by mrodz View Post
    I think this time it's more the thought of a (supposedly) dash out job, than parts availability itself...
    Its the one thing that has put me off replacing it.

Forum User
    its a pig of a job but doable within a day.. i wasnt at the time amazingly mechaniclly minded but managed to have the dash off and back togethor in a day.

most important part id say is labbelling the screws and where they came from..

some say you can do it with the dash in situ.. looks awfully tight to me though.. may even get away with just releasing the dash and bringing it forward abit.. but makes the world of difference, especially coming up to winter..

Forum User
    Slightly off topic - but got a stablemate for the Williams

Attached Images Attached Images

good buy! whats the mileage? Is this a local car as its LHD??

Forum User
    It's currently on just under 88k km / 55k miles, which is quite low for a 10 year old car (2007 production). 2 previous owners, with the first being the owner of a Renault dealership in Poland, so yes, a local car Looks well cared for - I passed on a LY R26 earlier this year and have been regretting since. This one was up for a bit more, but lower mileage, better condition and has a better history, so didn't think much and bit the bullet.

A Renault wouldn't be a Renault if it didn't come up with a couple issues within days of buying of course! :D
    - left front turn signal went - initially thought it was the bulb, but a few twists of the bulb housing back and forth and it's back. Must have been a dodgy connection, previous owner warned me this issue sometimes occurs. Can confirm it's a right ball ache to reach :D Fortunately my GF has smaller hands!
    - hesitation / stuttering at WOT - potentially fuel pump on the way out? Seems to pull nice and clean under small / medium load.

Forum User
    Won again this year :D This time over 600 cars at the event, although not all in the same category as me, of course.

Attached Images Attached Images

Well done....always nice to get some recognition.

Regards Ian

Winning is starting to look like a habit, well done.
    you tealise that you will be the favourite for next year.....no pressure eh 💥