Thread: 0248 - L940RST

0248 - L940RST

Hi. Just joined and looking for a bit of info. Just found car 248 and purchased it from a customer of mine. Not in the best condition and been stood in a unit for about 6 years. Looks like it needs a bit of tlc. Anybody any ideas on value?

Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like this one on ebay. never seen so many for sale 🤔

is it worth it. had some money spent on it

ive just purchased number 248 and want to get it on the road. can anyone tell me if it has ever had a plate change as the current one L940 RST dates back to 1999 ive got here in some history. I also have a tax disc of 2006 with the same reg on and 2 print offs of mot in 2009 with 65,514 miles and in 2013 with 65,526.

the tax discs all have manchester on them on the post office stamp. so if anyone could get in touch with history on the vehicle or where it was mot'd etc as i need proof to get it on the road for dvla. as they are saying they cannot find that registration number on it. any help would be greatly appreciated!

I think I remember seeing this on ebay & something about it will have to go back on the road on a Q plate or something like that

I sold it to a guy off eBay in april this year

ok Anthony i've just pm'd you. many thanks for the reply. Paddy yes mate im trying my hardest to get it back on an L so any help is greatly appreciated ie further previous owners, mot history ie where it was mot'd in Manchester as that looks like it's origin. Just to collect as much background history as I can. Many thanks for the replies guys

Is the car no longer on L940RST???

Hi Northy i've got to apply for a log bog and dvla want to issue it on a q plate which im gathering evidence to them due to it being of the road for so long that it is the Williams 1 248 shell etc etc and is what it it;s supposed to be. Ive done all the checks and matched everything up and have proof of reg at date of first registration linked to recent mot's now in accordance to the vin number so all is looking hopeful fingers crossed. Just need to take few more pics of the car and all the paperwork ive got and gathered so far. The shell and interior date build stamps are correct so no reason now why it can't be put back on the l reg plate. Im just in the process of talking and providing the evidence to renault so I can get authenticity of the vehicle hopefully so my case is stronger. thanks