Thread: 0345 - L595WVL

0345 - L595WVL

For sale eBay November 2016

Sold for £5100

Here for sale it's my much loved Clio Williams 1with only 76k these cars are rare even more so with low mileage I really don't want to sell this car as i wanted one for years but sadly I just don't get time to drive it work away from home and with kids etc never got the time it's a shame for its just to sit there.

I brought this car around to years ago of a family friend who owed the car for 7years sadly I don't have the service history as it was lossed as A result in this when I purchased the car I had a full service and new cambelt kit etc fitter the willams as also had a new cam cover gasket new clutch and clutch cable new brake pads all around new radiator also just add two front tyres track rod ends recent cat for the m.o.t so does come with 12 months m.o.t, I also recently gave to car a full underbody wax oil ready for the winter as wasn't planning to sell got all receipts for cambelt etc

The willams engine sounds sweet gearbox and clutch all working smooth car drives lovely well for a car over 20years old please not the car doesn't get driven much at all so could do with a good run

The only issue with the car is when it's been stood for a bit when you first start the car it's struggles to idle for about 20 seconds then will idle all day long just haven't had time to get it looked at sure it's just a sensor also theres a bit of paint missing off the front bumper had a quote £90 for a respray couldn't get its to show on photo these two issue are nothing and I'm not asking 7-8000

The car as no reserve please no silly offer cash on collects sold as seen no time wasters any question 07860224902 thanks

Attached Images Attached Images

Apart from the subframe colour, that looks pretty awesome!! Should go for more than £5k!