Finally a photographic update for all you picture lovers After bashing my finger, getting a cold and having to attend a course for work I've finally started work on the Williams

As I said previously I've decided to tackle it from the back to the front, started with the N/S Boot floor and bumper area.

I started by having a good poke around the boot floor with a screwdriver and before i knew it ...

Yep you guessed it a massive hole :( The Chassis rail needs replaced too so I'll have to get some thicker metal from the blacksmiths this week and get to making that ..

Anyway I decided since I didn't have any thicker metal to replicate a Chassis rail, I would instead tackle the the panel beneath the rear bumper that had quite a lot of surface rust and holes :( So no choice really, out with the old crusty metal, fabricate a new section and weld into place followed by a couple of coats of red oxide primer.

Please excuse my crap welding the welder at work isn't very good and I've not took my one in yet! I shall get some more photos up once I've fabricated the rear chassis rail .. then drop the tank out and do the other side