WILLIAMS 2 - 60K MILES

Hi, I am looking at selling my Williams 2 that i have owned for nearly two years. It is a genuine 60k unmolested car whose two previous owners from new are good friends. It has full Renault service history other than the last one I had done this year along with cam belt and MOT. I don't have a local Renault dealer where I live so had to use a recommended garage - all genuine Renault parts were used though. I paid £6500 so am looking to get back as close to this as possible. As you all know there are cars cheaper and some more expensive, it's worth what the market dictates at the time really and that's it in a nutshell. I am open to offers but will hang on to it if need be.
    Good points - as I said standard with no 'other - than's', always makes me laugh when I see that.
    Bad points - Rear arches both sides need attention, they can be saved in my opinion as you can see from the pics. That's it really.

It would be good to see it go to an enthusiasts ownership before I try other routes. I am selling as I struggle with time to use it along with my other hobbies and work and family.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MAT WILLIAMS View Post
    Hi, I am looking at selling my Williams 2 that i have owned for nearly two years. It is a genuine 60k unmolested car whose two previous owners from new are good friends. It has full Renault service history other than the last one I had done this year along with cam belt and MOT. I don't have a local Renault dealer where I live so had to use a recommended garage - all genuine Renault parts were used though. I paid £6500 so am looking to get back as close to this as possible. As you all know there are cars cheaper and some more expensive, it's worth what the market dictates at the time really and that's it in a nutshell. I am open to offers but will hang on to it if need be.
    Good points - as I said standard with no 'other - than's', always makes me laugh when I see that.
    Bad points - Rear arches both sides need attention, they can be saved in my opinion as you can see from the pics. That's it really.

It would be good to see it go to an enthusiasts ownership before I try other routes. I am selling as I struggle with time to use it along with my other hobbies and work and family.
    what part of the country are you in if you don't mind me asking ? pm me if you'd rather not say for all to see . cheers

Looks like a nice example mate at what id say is a good price.

Hi can you PM me your contact details and whereabouts you are thanks