Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdl76 View Post
    323 got to £4800 and 168 went for £3500... Real prices!!!!
    Yeah both bought by internet bidder
    £4800=£5376 with buyers premium 10%+vat
    £3500 =£3920

I hope he didn't go by the auctioneers description of the history file over the phone. I was led to believe by them it was substantial and ended up with a wasted journey. They were none too apologetic either.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrump View Post
    I hope he didn't go by the auctioneers description of the history file over the phone. I was led to believe by them it was substantial and ended up with a wasted journey. They were none too apologetic either.
    Charterhouse should be taken to task on this.
    Hope you didn't have to travel too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutbehinddawheel View Post
    Charterhouse should be taken to task on this.
    Hope you didn't have to travel too far.
    I totally agree, I unfortunately bought the Honda CRX Lot 35 via internet auction and when it was delivered it was nothing like you would expect. See attached https://whitelabel.globalauctionplatform.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/charterhouse-auctions/catalogue-id-cav10131/lot-639d1499-b8db-407a-9f44-a66c00e981bd?clienturl=charterhouse-auctions

The car has pure rust in the sunroof, i.e. its not white but rust coloured, the rear arches are a mess, there is a big rust spot on the bonnet, the wheels are in poor condition, the interior has its issues not confined to the coin tray jammed and pushed shut into the dash, there is a burnt out relay in the glove box. The car has not been cleaned and definitely not been valeted in a while!

I was so disheartened yesterday that when the car arrived I put it in the lock-up and walked away, I could be bothered to look at it!

I had a CRX with less miles, in better condition and half the cost! I could have bought a very clean one for £1k more http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2821435470...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT but unfortunately now I have to pay to restore the car, that will cost a heck of a lot more than £1k. They should have described this as a restoration project!

AVOID Charterhouse!

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdl76 View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STUNNING-1...IAAOSwCGVX3QfF

What a surprise!!!! Quick bucks!!!!

day light robbery

Obviously smoking pot! A quick wash and polish, take the photos for a different angle, set a cheeky price and there you go .... : )

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Rossy View Post
    Obviously smoking pot! A quick wash and polish, take the photos for a different angle, set a cheeky price and there you go .... : )
    yep there is nothing wrong with making profit but putting it up at near as dam it 4k over what he paid for it is a bit cheeky . but i guess that is dealers for you .