Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Williams 2 - 71,000 miles

Sadly have to sell my lovely Williams 2, since I'm moving and won't be able to keep the car.

This car has spent many years of its life on display or in storage!

1995-1998, used regularly with 32k miles on the clock.
    1998-2003, used as a static demo car in an audio showroom
    2003-2004, used regularly adding 5k miles (paperwork starts with this owner: previous documentation was lost by the showroom)
    2004-2012, car in storage
    2012-2013, new owner added 18k miles and carried out a lot of work on the car; including the following:http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=277570
    2013-2014, new owner added 12k miles, sold May 2014 to trade dealer
    Oct 2014, bought by myself, added 5k miles.
    Oct 2015-July, car in storage. Back on the road since.

All owners have kept this garaged, apart from being on the road for the last few rain-free weeks in London! Car is in excellent condition and in standard trim. Only exceptions are the Ferodo DS2500 brake pads at the front; otherwise everything has been kept standard. I had the wheels fully refurbed with diamond cut lip in December 2014. They are still pristine, apart from a scuff to the lip on one wheel. New Michelin Pilot Exalto 2 tyres all round went on at the same time. All discs and pads have been replaced over the last year, as well as the battery and front shocks. Cambelt was changed in 2013. Car has a Cat 1 Cobra alarm and immobiliser. The speakers are uprated items from its audio showroom days, and a 6 CD changer is in the boot.

Interior is in excellent condition: no wear or tear to any seats or carpets whatsoever. Apart from a couple of small indentations somewhere, everything is perfect. The original parcel shelf with suit holder is present.

Exterior is also in excellent condition. No dents or damage, only the usual surface wear and tear. Car has been completely rust free, apart from on the underside at the rear jacking points. One side has been completely repaired; on the other there is a little corrosion which doesn't warrant any work. Everything else is immaculate.

A beautiful example of one of the most iconic hot hatches, this is one of the lower mileage examples left, with 71,000 miles on the clock.

Car is located in West London. MOT till July 2017. Further details or photos upon request.

£6200 as stated.

Thanks for reading!

Attached Images Attached Images

Just wondering what people's reactions are... Is this a fair price?

Subscribed Member
    Yep I think it's worth that all day long. Very nice example

Forum User
    What's that under the driver side blower vent? (5th pic)

Looks like a speaker, reading back in the thread it says the car was a demo in an audio showroom
    Price looks great IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't drop a penny.

Cheers guys. Yes, under the blowers are the covers for where the audio showroom fitted uprated amps. These were then removed and the covers left in place. The speakers remain the uprated items.

Forum User
    is the ride high correct on this car in the first picture it looks a little high or is it just me ?

Yes it is sitting a little bit high