Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: JGN

  1. #11
    Forum User theweekendhaslanded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Lancashire. Willy 1 & Willy 3
    Posts
    503
    I put a standard Renault system on my w3. Believe me pal, stick with the stainless. If your actually using the car as intended you will seek a more pleasurable drive/sound. If your mothballing like most these days then go standard. But be aware they rust like feck those standard systems and look shite after a few months.

  2. #12
    Forum User Timmy C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by theweekendhaslanded View Post
    I put a standard Renault system on my w3. Believe me pal, stick with the stainless. If your actually using the car as intended you will seek a more pleasurable drive/sound. If your mothballing like most these days then go standard. But be aware they rust like feck those standard systems and look shite after a few months.
    Good advice there sir - yes it is to be driven - so I think I'll leave as is for now. As mention no money to do anything for the time being anyway

  3. #13
    Founder northy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Williams Land Cars:
    Posts
    15,647
    thats the only thing letting the car down are those plates and exhaust. But the rest of the car is so good i can look past all that.

    Get the originals back on.

  4. #14
    Hi Tim
    I was the owner of the Clio before selling it to my dad, I must say selling the Clio was the worst mistake in my life so far! I now have an Audi s3 and it does not compare.
    If you ever want to sell the Clio I have cash waiting.
    Look after it.
    Deacon

  5. #15
    Forum User Timmy C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    98
    Thought I'd just post a couple of pictures when I went with my mate and his RS 200 to Beachy Head Road. Nice sunset and a cracking driving road. Shame it was quite busy though!!



    IMG_1863.JPGIMG_1856.JPG

  6. #16
    Great pics Tim... but see you've still got that horrible exhaust on lol.

    Heres some incentive to get it sorted...

    Regards IanIMG_0740.jpg

  7. #17
    Forum User Timmy C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by ianbirch View Post
    Great pics Tim... but see you've still got that horrible exhaust on lol.

    Heres some incentive to get it sorted...

    Regards IanIMG_0740.jpg

    Thats very observant of you Ian! Yes its still on the 'to do' list. Actually I really like the sound I get from the Mongoose Stainless and really just want the tail pipe shortened by an exhaust specialist. Any you know of/would recommend in the Sussex/Surrey area????

  8. #18
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    6
    Hi . New to this group .. I have your cars brother n107 jgn

  9. #19
    Forum User Timmy C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Damowamo74 View Post
    Hi . New to this group .. I have your cars brother n107 jgn
    Wow thats cool. If you ever head to the South let me know we should get a photo of them together!


 

Similar Threads

  1. N107 JGN - Anyone know her?!
    By Dean250 in forum WilliamsClio Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-11-2012, 18:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •