Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WILLIAMS 1 #18 FOR SALE

I AM PUTTING MY WILLIAMS CLIO UP FOR SALE #18 70K MILES ON THE CLOCK. OWNED THIS CAR SINCE 2009. HAD SOME MUCH WORK DONE TO THE VEHICLE. WILL I WILL INCLUDE VERY SOON.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum User
    don't suppose your Australian by any chance? all the pics are upside down!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandella View Post
    don't suppose your Australian by any chance? all the pics are upside down!!
    ROTFL

And the price?

oh yea sorry, how do i turn them to the correct way. they were transferred onto my computer normal way up.

for work that has been carried out and the condition of vehicle, i am open to any sensible offers

Forum User
    Good luck with the sale. 👍.... But is that a drivers door pocket from a W2/W3? And although the body work looks immaculate, at that asking price I'd want to see pics of the restoration/paint job from the start, so I knew it had been done correctly.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    And although the body work looks immaculate, at that asking price I'd want to see pics of the restoration/paint job from the start, so I knew it had been done correctly.
    fair point, i second that emotion, without being harsh, for the price you're asking, the cosmetics like the the center caps, the phase 2 boot strip, the wonky plaque (would be an asshole to fix now, prob require new dash.. maybe be able to cut and replace that little bit of dash), and misaligned Williams boot decal (looks a little high), the ill fitting splash panels in front of the front wheel and dare i say it.. the wheel colour doesn't look quite right.. the price is a little high i feel for that or at least some of these hit correcting/changing.. the people looking for the lower mileage cars are very picky!!

apart from these bits it looks like a great car, body, paint, general condition, interior the lot..

good luck with the sale Deepheat50!

You're right Danno
    W1 never had electric door mirror controls on the drivers side, not sure if W2 did but W3 has one and also door speaker too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks lovely but surely buying a set of centre caps (and I'd have the wheels then painted to match properly) would make all the difference here.