Proper bitch fest

Not that I want to start one, but...

... it's not often a car comes up on the 'for sale' section of the forum. I've got no problems with someone joining for the sole purpose of selling a car, if I was looking I'd regularly check this site as the best place to look for one, and it always amuses me when a car comes up on Ebay or Pistonheads or CarandClassic which isn't also on here. Not that the latter costs any money, but the others do and if I was selling I'd put it on here first, just to filter the input a bit to start with, to keep it clear from people wanting to trade in their ropey old Picasso for a Clio, but...

... am I alone in feeling a bit grumpy to see an advert for a car, with absolutely no pictures of it, no advertised price, and a stern admonition for viewers of it to desist from making silly offers or asking silly questions, because the seller doesn't often check the site anyway?

I realise I've got no place to feel grumpy, it's not my website, and there aren't clear etiquette rules on the for sale part of the site as there are on lots of others. (Sorry if it's hidden in some small print.)

what advertisement are you referring too?

This one I presume as it has the phrase "bitch fest' in it.

http://williamsclio.co.uk/forum/show...nning-on-ITB-S

Regards Ian

cheers E

I thought it might be an idea to look at guidelines for selling cars, but those that there are are fair enough. (Thanks Fatboy, sorry I missed them.)

In the end I guess that if you want to actually sell your car, you know what to do.