Looks like a bargain to me...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-RENAU...EAAOSwX~dWrRBi

... these slightly worn but highly usable 2s (there are two more hovering around the £5k mark on Ebay, but of the three I'd buy this one, Cat C or not*) are going to look like an impossible dream soon. I think so, anyway. Everyone wants a low mileage 1 to salt away instead of buying a pension, but for those left watching who like driving nice old cars, these look like a lot of laughs for not much loot.

* - No, I'd buy all three if I had a barn to stuff them in and gloat over them.

Atkins I bought the one on eBay last week for the same price. It was a cat c but feels great to drive. Yes I have a list of jobs to tackle but I hope it is increase in value also

Quote Originally Posted by Stu-DUF View Post
    Atkins I bought the one on eBay last week for the same price. It was a cat c but feels great to drive. Yes I have a list of jobs to tackle but I hope it is increase in value also
    Well done and welcome. Please get some pictures up. Cat C is fairly meaningless when you get inside a lot of these cars and find out how rusty they are!

This is my car, Ive spent a small fortune on it to bring it back upto scratch. its not a show winner but in good condition and drives cracking. I went to see one of the 5k ones off ebay last year and was to be honest rough. I saw mine and thought the same as most people ooooo its on the register but when i saw it it looked and felt more honest than the others and was asking alot more cash for them. The misses is wanting to move house so a couple of my cars have to go, like my mum says sometimes you have to be a family man!!. In 2008 when it had the claim lets face it the car would have struggled to reach a grand in value so a new bonnet would have wrote one of these off

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie9004 View Post
    This is my car, Ive spent a small fortune on it to bring it back upto scratch. its not a show winner but in good condition and drives cracking. I went to see one of the 5k ones off ebay last year and was to be honest rough. I saw mine and thought the same as most people ooooo its on the register but when i saw it it looked and felt more honest than the others and was asking alot more cash for them. The misses is wanting to move house so a couple of my cars have to go, like my mum says sometimes you have to be a family man!!. In 2008 when it had the claim lets face it the car would have struggled to reach a grand in value so a new bonnet would have wrote one of these off
    Absolutely. As I said above I think this car represents a really good deal for someone and I really wish you the best of luck with your sale. Put an advert on here for it too, there have hardly been any posts in the cars for sale and I'm sure lots of people look here first if they are wanting to buy a Williams.

True thanks for your input, not something Im really wanting to sell haha, but it kept my missus quiet when I said i had advertised it on ebay haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie9004 View Post
    True thanks for your input, not something Im really wanting to sell haha, but it kept my missus quiet when I said i had advertised it on ebay haha
    Sh!t sorry. Put the price up to £9999 quick!