As the title suggests need some info on mapping my Williams with an omex 6oo ECU

I recently had my car put on rollers and it returned a figure of 148HP, a flat spot was also evident around 4K something which can be felt when driving. Current car spec includes RN2002 cams with uprated pulleys, cone type induction kit, standard manifold and standard exhaust with no cat.

Plan is to upgrade exhaust to full supersprint system including manifold, silencer type cat replacement, straight through centre section and then bag box. I have already installed a custom induction system which basically consists of a closed carbon fibre box with cold air feed to standard induction pipe leading to spot light. I have also coated the external surface of the carbon box with reflective foil tape which works very well.

The idea is to use Omex to optimise full stainless exhaust system, cold air feed and cams while removing flat spot. I am aware that power increases are not gonna be massive but not bothered as what I really want is to make full potential of the few upgrades get rid of flat spot and just basically have car running at its optimum.

Some questions I have (some of which I have already researched here and some which I discussed with my tuner):

1. If I map with no cat and probably no Lambda? will I be able to put cat back in to pass emissions.
  2. As I need different flywheel is 172 flywheel and clutch best option? Are there other complete gearboxes which make more sense or is using the 172 clutch and flywheel best?
  3. Do I leave old ECU in car to operate dash board dials oil pressure, rev gauge etc?
  4. What Happens with ICV and TPS are these by-passed?
  5. Is standard ignition dizzy set up ok to use?
  6. Is best loom option to use one from Omex with blank ends and then have wired into car?

Is there any other major changes like the flywheel which are needed?

As I said I'v researched all this but just need more info before I decide what to do.