Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: N48 KRT

Hi Northy
    the pp was L1 DSK its now on my daily driver audi

Enough talk about the 1!

How was the journey home in the rarest and best Williams 3? 😀

Hi mate

It was great A14/M11 but it chucked it down caught a train out to Norwich to collect from a great guy who had a few other classics. I noticed the car pulls straight in all gears however didn't push it the rev limiter. Last weekend I noticed 50-100 was stunning and so easy. What I love is its original as possible it's had some rear wheel arch welding but the interior is stock with original door cards, suit carrier, and blaupunkt radio. The code for the stereo was even on the delivery paperwork. Only worry is a few panel gap issues on drivers side front wing and a flexing noise from the sill/ door on that side. Overall still smiling

Quote Originally Posted by daljk View Post
    Hi mate

It was great A14/M11 but it chucked it down caught a train out to Norwich to collect from a great guy who had a few other classics. I noticed the car pulls straight in all gears however didn't push it the rev limiter. Last weekend I noticed 50-100 was stunning and so easy. What I love is its original as possible it's had some rear wheel arch welding but the interior is stock with original door cards, suit carrier, and blaupunkt radio. The code for the stereo was even on the delivery paperwork. Only worry is a few panel gap issues on drivers side front wing and a flexing noise from the sill/ door on that side. Overall still smiling
    Not much to be concerned about. Pop it into a bodyshop to have a tweek. Remove your rear quarter interior panels and have a look at the condition inside the sills. How many miles are on it? Just to let you know, I'm still smiling every time I drive mine and that's after 5 years of ownership 😉

Cool
    Thanks for the advice
    It's got 150k on the clock but when you drive it its pucker so you know it's an honest number
    Blew away a Golf R the other day
    And the sound of that engine screaming........wow

Very cool, especially the shots at the petrol station.

You must check the rev limiter works. They're getting old now, you need to check. It's a safety thing.

Cheers mate

Will check the rev limiter works too
    The petrol station lights make the car look really good if you want to take some pics.
    The other pics were at the vendors btw so, no, I don't own a caravan lol!
    The cars just missing a heat shield so I'm being very careful at the moment

Forum User
    Esso Redbridge roundabout, another local Williams.

Welcome